Data Science Prep Course Mentor – Teaching Data Science Online
(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
Springboard runs online, self-paced, python based Data Science workshops in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
Our mentor community – the biggest strength of our programs – comprises experts from the best organizations in the world. Our mentors range from data scientists and researchers at premier companies (Uber, Pandora, LinkedIn, Apple) to a wide variety of top-notch startups and consulting firms.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about Data Science, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
- Completely online
- Most are designed to be complete in 6 weeks or less, depending on the course
- Participants in this course are working professionals and college students from all over the world, interested in getting started with data science.
- Participants build the essential Data Science skills in python and statistics with the help of a curated online curriculum and a personal mentor. They go through the curriculum at their own pace and have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- are as passionate about teaching Data Science as you are about Data Science itself
- are that rare combination of programming, statistics and storytelling skills
- are proficient in the curriculum topics of at least one of our Data Science Career Prep program
- are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice + 5-15 minutes to prepare for each call
- have at least 1.5 years of experience solving real-life data science problems, and are comfortable working with large data sets
- are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like Apple, Uber, and Pandora
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Work at your convenience
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date June 9, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page
- Remarks Please Check the Job Location*