Designer – Web Content Design
(Work Remotely from South East Asia or Latin America)
We’re looking for a designer to help us craft beautiful stories out of data for our users. Beyond designing, here you have the ability to turn information into opportunities for visual storytelling.
You will consistently and reliably deliver clean, effective design work for projects including digital marketing assets, interactive presentations, and infographic templates to name a few. You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders across the organization to understand and interpret their needs before providing visual solutions. You demonstrate strong conceptual thinking across a variety of design mediums, helping to shape the art direction for content, develop unique designs, and ensure the feasibility of visual concepts and the fidelity of the final output.
What you will be working on:
- Designing content from sketch to final deliverables.
- Contribute to the design process to deliver creative solutions, such as branding systems, print and web layouts, iconography, illustrations, templates, and digital concepts
- Collaborating with some prominent companies in the industry. Your role is to design and conceptualize the data into a beautiful visual story.
- Helping our users create beautiful visuals by making the templates user-friendly.
- Collaborating with marketing, UI/UX, PM, developers, and data to create engaging and compelling product visual stories
- Out of the box conceptual storytelling thinking and knows how to practically and visually apply that to executions that fit within timelines
- Promoting continual creative improvement and contribute to a culture of craftsmanship, excellence, and accountability
Who are we looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in a graphic design position (illustration, infographics, visual design, icons design).
- Photoshop and illustrator are your best buddies. InDesign and After Effects is a plus.
- A good understanding of chart/data visualization will be useful.
- Loves little details but also sees the big picture
- Able to interact cross-functionally in an enthusiastic and positive manner.
- Able to be independent to conceptualize and execute innovative approaches.
- Process-minded and organized, can manage multiple projects at once and tight deadlines while remaining calm, collected, and positive.
- Flexibility to work with design direction change, feedback, and working with brand guidelines.
- A collaborative spirit and ability to see potential in a broad variety of content and stories
- Takes direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative.
Remote in Kuala Lumpur / South East Asia
Remote in South America
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location Kuala Lumpur, South East Asia, South America
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 3-5 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date June 9, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page