About Tollanis Solutions
Tollanis Solutions Inc is a global Managed IT Service provider with the mission of empowering change through process and people. Tollanis provides both the technological tools and the expertise that allows organizations to thrive. Our trademarked Synergist Framework allows organizations to create meaningful change by focusing on process and people. We are a global team with offices in North America and India.
The Job Role
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do at Tollanis Solutions?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Our Digital marketing manager will work with the sales team, supporting teams (such as operations), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Create compelling copy each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include whitepaper, sales decks, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that is aligned with their needs and interests.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as required
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing using HubSpot
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- A dual minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What We Offer
- Work from Home – we are a remote first organization
- Ability to advance in a fast growing IT startup
- Competitive salary paid in USD
Individuals seeking employment at Tollanis Solutions, Inc are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Salary Offer Please note your expected compensation when applying
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours 9 to 5 US Eastern Timezone
- Closing Date February 28, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page
- Remarks We are a remote first organization and the role is as a Contractor; it is a Full-time, long term role.