51Blocks is Denver’s premier boutique Internet Marketing Agency. We provide SEO, PPC, Social Media, and other internet marketing tools and services for small businesses. We are looking for an excellent communicator that can grow new accounts by utilizing the phone, internet and our inbound tools to effectively present and close small businesses to use our platform.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Autonomy – We welcome people who are looking to drive their own success. Someone who enjoys working without a boss looking over your shoulder. Someone who likes to have their own time and space to do their best work. Together we will set goals and define what success looks like together.
- Purpose – At 51Blocks we are looking for someone who enjoys growing and developing business online – helping them understand their ROI and showing them how we grow their business. We have people who love helping small business but at the same time are growing their passion in different areas. For example, we have Reggie who loves music and creates his own. Any time we run into anything in that field he loves working and helping those people. What is your passion and how can we align that?
- Always Learning – We welcome new ideas and always want you to be learning. We hope that you would have a curiosity that pushes you to learn and grow consistently.
- Who You Will Report To – You will work directly with the Founder and Owner of the company. Your daily activities will have major impact on the company.
- Expectations – We are looking for an excellent communicator that can grow new accounts by utilizing the phone, internet and our inbound tools to effectively present and close small businesses to use our platform. You will be expected to maintain a consistent pipeline, and hit all goals and quotas agreed upon by you and the owner. You prefer to work in a fast paced environment with lots of moving parts. You enjoy closing but are not bothered by rejection. You are organized, resourceful and persistent with your needs. Lastly, you are savvy with technology and will have no problem navigating multiple softwares and digital tools to make your job easy
- Drive revenue by acquiring new customers and make outbound calls to small and medium-sized businesses
- Set and run online product demonstrations along with using sales strategies to close deals
How To Apply:
If you are interested please respond with a unique cover letter, your current resume, and a 90-day plan with goals of what you would hope to accomplish and a compensation plan you would like to see. You will be selling SEO, PPC, email marketing automation and other digital products so you should be familiar with the industry of digital marketing as a whole.
Please send it to email@example.com
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 28, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email