We know that finding and hiring the right talent is hard. At Advanced RPO, we make it easier. With 20+ years of experience, our trusted experts partner with companies of all sizes to design and deliver a results-driven talent acquisition program. You receive an optimized recruitment solution that can quickly adapt to varying business needs so you are prepared to conquer any hiring challenge.
The Director of Business Development will secure new clients for Advanced RPO. This is a sales role that is focused on identifying and acquiring RPO opportunities for growing companies within the middle market in the southeast region of the country. This is a high level “hunter” role which requires a consultative solutions sales approach.
- Performs a significant amount of outbound prospecting to targeted middle market companies
- Develops high level relationships with Senior Executive prospects
- Assesses client’s business needs, vision, goals and overall strategic direction. Aligns the RPO solutions with the strategic business direction.
- Interprets client requirements and articulates optimal and comprehensive solution recommendations, incorporating organizational best practices and leading industry trends to meet client-specific objectives.
- Manages long sales cycles requiring strategic follow-up with prospects to maintain ongoing relationships.
- Manages multiple sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Provides support in the request for proposal/information (RFP/RFI) process
- Participates in discussions and leads presentations regarding the solution and represents the value proposition to all levels of client stakeholders.
- Stays abreast of industry/market information and trends to ensure the development of optimal best in class solutions.
- Creates short- and long-term action plans that support client strategies and organizational culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the HR solutions industry and a minimum of five (5) years of intangible sales experience.
- Experience selling to senior executives/leaders.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Skilled in delivering complex solutions in client facing environments.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects that vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement ways to improve the organization to enhance the organizational ability to adapt, change and create.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple assignments simultaneously while adhering to strict and demanding deadlines.
- Knowledge of and the ability to analyze, design, interpret and implement recruitment process outsourcing solutions.
- Ability to make decisions, monitor project progress, recommend alternative approaches and identifying & resolving conflict.
- Embraces a team atmosphere and a team selling environment
- Knowledge of applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations for hiring guidelines of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Salesforce.
Advanced RPO is built on a foundation of trusted relationships, which is what makes us unique and successful. Our values shape our culture. They guide the way we do business, inspire us to draw strength from each other and enable us to delivery outstanding value.
Our core values are REAL:
- Ensure deep Respect for people
- Promote a consistent culture of Excellence
- Be Accountable
- Demonstrate Leadership in all that we do
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Specific Job Location US
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 14, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page