At Thought Industries, it is our mission to transform the way online learning experiences are created,
managed, and delivered on a global scale. Our goal is to become the premier platform for
organizations growing their online learning businesses. We are a fast-growing tech
company — a people-first organization with a flexible, fun, hardworking environment.
We are looking for a US-based Director of Solutions Architecture.
In this role you will partner with customers, strategic partners, engineering, and product teams
to build flexible and resilient architecture solutions that address customer business
problems and accelerate the adoption of our technology. You will help organizations
understand best practices around integration and customization (through APIs,
integrations, reports, workflows etc.) for specific business processes.
Another aspect of the role is creating technical architecture documentation, performing
requirements gathering and being responsible for delivering fully-validated Statement of
Work (SOW’s) contracts for prospects and customers. You will need to have strong
interpersonal skills and can build lasting relationships with customers, assisting in their
growth and handling any challenges along the way.
You will manage a growing team of Solutions Architects, mentoring and building
process and artifacts to help in scaling the operations of the group.
The ideal candidate will have a track-record in pre-sales and post-sales project and
product delivery. Experience in some, or all of the following; online learning, content
management, analytics, marketing technology, and e-commerce. You will need to be a
seasoned communicator, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and be excited about
developing relationships with strong technical solutions that meet prospects and
customer’s business needs.
• Coach, develop and manage a team of Solution Architects on best practices
around consulting, requirements gathering, technical design, and documentation
• Hire, onboard, train, and develop Solutions Architects across different
• Review and create Statement of Work’s (SOW’s), Technical Solutions, functional
and design documents and ensure high-quality deliverables
• Collaborate with sales, product, and customer success teams to ensure that all
projects have the right technical coverage and address any process gaps
• Improve/optimize internal processes, artifacts, and deliverables of the Solution
Architecture team with a focus on developing consistency and reusability
• Act as an escalation point for internal teams and Thought Industries clients for any items related to
a project or a deliverable
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• 5+ years of experience in a technical leadership capacity for a client-facing,
consulting or sales engineering team
• 3+ years experience in the definition and execution of enterprise software
• Experience designing custom technical solutions for a product based company
• Based in the US, and willing to travel as needed
• You are a technical leader with a passion for building and leading highly effective
consulting teams including hiring, training, developing, coaching, mentoring and
providing career growth
• Proven experience exceeding pre-sales revenue targets
• Exceptional storytelling, white-boarding, presentation, and demo skills
• Experience developing customized presentations, demonstrations and
prototypes to prove a solution’s business value to C-level customers
• Ability to be hands-on with our technology, and comfortable with html, css,
• Strong problem-solving skills, curiosity, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to
thrive under pressure
• Experience in consulting or agency work a plus
• Experience or background in online learning
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical
How To Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 18, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email