We are looking for a passionate web engineer to help build high-quality web applications for our mission-driven clients. You will collaborate closely with our diverse and talented team to build robust backend solutions that deliver on Exygy’s reputation for outstanding quality. You will be instrumental in the successful delivery of our core services offering: innovative software solutions to pressing real-world problems.
- Develop well-written, human-centered, and scalable front-end and back-end features that are thoroughly tested
- Develop APIs for dynamic front-end features
- Rotary error log monitoring and production monitoring duties
- Participate in debugging, DevOps tasks, code reviews, unit testing and end-to-end testing
- Collaborate with team in the design, development, maintenance of our application
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent experience required; MS in CS, or comparable degree preferred
- You equally love sharing your expertise and learning new things from your peers.
- You are the kind of person who isn’t satisfied until it’s as good as it can be.
- You are patient and can distill and articulate technical issues in language that non-technical stakeholders can understand.
- You are an expert at creating the responsive web
- You have demonstrated experience developing enterprise-class, consumer facing applications
- You thrive in an environment driven by quality and sensitivity to client happiness
- You can balance several priorities, be flexible in meeting urgent client needs when they arise, and effectively communicate your needs and priorities to the rest of the team
- Your peers see you as a thought leader in your field; you take responsibility for championing best practices and standards; others enjoy learning from you
- Expert Django & Angular.js development experience
- Experience consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, and design
- Excitement and some knowledge about other technologies like Node.js, Redis, MongoDB, Gulp, Webpack, Meteor
- Experience with version control, particularly Git, and use of Github
- Experience and excitement around pair programming
- Effective and empathetic communication with your peers, your manager and external clients
- Intuitive understanding of engineering tasks, ability to estimate your progress and time to completion
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 13, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page