- Write reusable, testable and sustainable code for Paybear products and services.
- Collaborate with and support both the DevOps and Frontend teams.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with Elixir and/or Erlang and OTP, or 5+ years of production experience in languages and platforms such as Scala, Clojure, Python, Java and C#.
- Ability to write clean, documented, production-ready code. Sloppy coders need not apply!
- Self-motivated and comfortable as part of a fully remote team.
- Thorough knowledge of Git and Docker.
- Proven experience with MongoDB.
- Familiarity with cloud services such as Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- At home in the bowels of blockchain: you understand blockchain tech on an instinctual level and have experience working with it.
- Experience with Plug, Ecto, OTP.
- Experience with Node.js.
- You’ve previously worked as part of a remote team.
- 40 hours/week.
- Open to contract work.
- From 30 USD / hour.
- Time tracking through Hubstaff.com.
How To Apply:
Feeling up to the challenge? Send your CV and code sample with [Elixir or Erlang] in the subject to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s get started!
- Salary Offer 30 USD / hour.
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours 40 hours/week
- Closing Date February 4, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email