Email Marketing & Automations Manager
Work Remotely from anywhere Worldwide
Come join the Ethnotek Tribe as our Email Marketing & Automations Manager (Active Campaign experience required).
About the role
As Ethnotek’s Email Marketing & Automations Manager you’ll be in charge of optimizing how we currently use Active Campaign for email marketing, creating & proposing a new strategy in which to grow our subscribers and increase conversion.
Our ideal candidate:
– You live and breathe email marketing & automations and have 2+ years of experience with ActiveCampaign.
– You know how to send out our latest blogs in the smartest possible way: A/B testing headlines, measure effectiveness of email blocks, experiment with send time and time zones, segmentations, etc.
– You know how to set up new automations and how to continuously optimize our existing automations based on data.
– You know how to improve deliverability by optimizing the template, setting up SPF records and all things techie.
– You know how to implement site tracking so you can track what products our visitors are interested in, apply lead scoring to rank them and use this information to retarget them later on.
– You are familiar with Facebook Custom Audiences and are able to support our Facebook specialist to use ActiveCampaign data to set up retargeting campaigns.
– Able to work independently
– Open to suggesting new tools in Active Campaign that Ethnotek isn’t currently using that could help us grow our following & increase conversion
– You have experience working remotely with clients or as part of a remote team
– Hyper-organized and able to send clear, comprehensive and actionable briefings for assets required to execute campaigns and A/B tests.
– Fluent in English
– Most of all, a kind and fun person 🙂
Ideally, you’re also familiar to these:
– You have experience (or are curious about) the machine learning options Active Campaign offers to be able to implement Predictive Sending campaigns.
– Experience with Shopify and third-party apps to stimulate Upselling and Cross-selling is a bonus
– You are familiar with Google Analytics / Google Search Console / Google Ads / Facebook Ads / Slack / etc.
Where you’ll work
At Ethnotek, our mission is to keep culture alive by creating high-quality laptop and travel bags that feature ethically sourced handmade textiles. Your purchase sustains employment for the art of hand printing, weaving and embroidery with our partnering artisan villages in Ghana, Guatemala, India, Indonesia and Vietnam. Ethnotek is so much more than just a bag! It’s a celebration of culture, it’s a community, it’s a global movement! Come join the Tribe, together we can keep culture alive!
– Join our team as a freelance contractor
– Work from anywhere, as long as you have a good internet connection
– Join a growing remote social enterprise with a lot of potential
– Autonomy to experiment, implement new ideas and have a significant impact
How to apply
Complete our Culture Index survey and upload Resume/CV
Please include answers to the following qualifying questions in your cover letter:
– Why do you want to work for Ethnotek?
– Can you provide use case examples of how you helped a client grow their subscriber base & increase conversion using Active Campaign?
- Salary Offer To Be Discussed
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 11, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page