Enterprise Account Executive – Technology Sales, Client Relationship
(Remote in EMEA zones)
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs.
Percona open source database expertise helps businesses avoid downtime and outages, meet customer experience expectations, foster operational and developer collaboration and manage enterprise risks through sound database architecture frameworks.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, and help solve some of the most challenging customer problems. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries, the ability to work remote and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.
Percona is at an extraordinary period of time and we are looking to add an enterprise level sales representative to our outstanding team. We are specifically seeking someone with an established network within the UK region. This role is made for someone that has a successful track record in new business development within large enterprise accounts.
The Enterprise Account Executive’s primary goal is to consistently help us add net new Global 2000 accounts as well as grow our current client base into larger accounts. We believe in value, having a process, owning a sales methodology and overall creating a great positive work environment that achieves very high results. You have the freedom to work remotely from your home office anywhere in EMEA (preferably close to an airport). You will travel at least once a month to customer meetings, industry meet-ups and related conferences (more if you like or if needed for prospective client needs).
Aside from quota achievement, the winning candidate will become a part of a close and collaborative global team which would include inside sales, marketing, sales engineering and colleagues from all other Percona departments and divisions.
- Impeccable English skills both verbal and written
- Naturally ambitious and loves closing new business
- 8+ years of experience in technology sales
- Experience selling into Global 2000 accounts companies
- Solution selling experiences and mindset
- Comfortable with travel and customer facing opportunities
- Relationship building skills
- Customer centric focus
- Track record in achievement of quotas
- Experience or interest in agile quick growth companies
- Leadership and mentoring with peers and team
- Ambitious and constant hunger for closing net new deals
- Enjoys a global team environment
- Required excellent proficiency in English (both written and verbally)
- Bilingual in additional languages would be nice to have but not mandatory
- You have a Hunter’s Mentality. Big deals endlessly excite you. You will prepare, you will have a process and you will put yourself in a position to land as many big accounts as possible.
- Independent and solution driven. You know how to take initiative and you have a natural sense of urgency.
- Persuasive. You know how to seel the deal.
- Success relationships with C level executives.
- Networking meaning creating and maintaining quality long lasting trusting relationships.
- Disciplined in your sales methodology.
- Enjoy collaboration and problem solving.
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Uncapped commission
- Excellerator opportunities
- Representing an expert level open source services company
Remote / work from home position within EMEA region (preferably close to an airport). Remote, work from home with a mix of UK/European travel.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
Specific Job Location
EMEA (preferably close to an airport)
To be discussed
8-10 Years, 10+ Years
To be discussed
May 11, 2019
Job Application Via
Custom Application Page