- Advanced Degree (PhD or MD) in Epidemiology, Public Health, Infectious Diseases, or a related field
- At least one published paper in a major journal
- Experience with data-centric studies, using SAS, R, SQL, or similar.
- Experience with big data and healthcare data analytics.
- Provide input into developing future features & functions of DEVEXI
- Describe requirements for development team
- Validate output of feature functionality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Describe epidemiological and statistical concepts to an audience who may not have a mathematical background
- Able to articulate terms to non-scientific audiences
- Participate in the refinement of technical whitepapers for epidemiologists and health researchers.
- Extra credit for experience working with health data including and medical and dental claims coding
- Involvement in big data health analytics
- Enable groundbreaking longitudinal health and medical research
- Part-time remote work (1099 contract)
- Excellent work/life balance
- No travel required
- Work with a quality team of professionals
How To Apply:
Please send resume, hourly rate, and availability to email@example.com. Must be a U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident). We will not sponsor H1BV. Third party referrals not accepted.
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level Master's Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 19, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email