- Run and / or participate in project kick-offs.
- Work with your team to choose the tools, architecture, and platforms used to deliver client projects.
- Define quality standards for client projects.
- Attract, nurture, coach, and retain talent.
- Ensure every assigned engineer has a career progression plan with regular check-in points and real-time feedback.
- Ensure engineers are provided with continuous and valuable learning opportunities.
- Contribute to determining engineering salary ranges and adjustments.
- Contribute to defining and building the vision for our engineering organization.
- Contribute to defining quality standards for our work.
- Contribute to creating training and learning material and opportunities for engineers.
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- Maintainer and contributor to our company engineering internal and public artifacts such as our quality standards and guidelines.
- Represent the engineering organization with other departments and ensure we provide engineering support wherever necessary in the company.
- Support team happiness.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with product management team to ensure we’re building the best products.
- When necessary, act as Programmer, QA, Architect, PM, etc for short periods of time.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 21, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page