- Create compelling on-brand ideas and designs to convey simplicity around complex niche products. Designing original concept sketches, mock-ups, illustrations, and web pages.
- Create logos, social grams, email campaigns, newsletters, and gif images.
- Use knowledge of layout, proportion, color, typography, imagery and other matters related to graphic design to make recommendations and create visual assets that adhere to brand standards for public-facing efforts.
- Apply the latest design and technology trends and tools to create all necessary digital and print assets for user friendly and interactive experiences.
- Apply graphic and information design principles to enhance the usability of web and print content.
- Maintain and enforce brand standards and requirements for multiple products and business units.
- In depth knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite products, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat Professional.
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, including the use of styles
- In-depth knowledge designing in Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint.
- Expert knowledge of Word, including the use of styles (i.e., quick styles and tables).
- Experience in building, developing, and maintaining an organized library of design assets, including a robust suite of templates.
- Extensive experience and understanding of production tools and processes, production technology, prepress, proofing, and printing.
- Experience in managing files for print and web (i.e., color modes, file formats, file sizing)
- Experience working within a set of established brand standards for an organization.
- Ability to execute the design and vision of the publications as established by senior staff, including the ability to quickly adapt to changes in design direction.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment amongst multiple designers with various levels of critique and feedback.
- Ability to advocate for strategic design thinking and create the best product for the target audience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with initiative and follow through.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Experience in HTML and designing for accessibility
- Bachelor’s Degree
How To Apply:
Please submit a link to your online portfolio with resume and application. To apply online, please:
1. Complete the short application using Custom Application URL
2. Send link to online portfolio and resume to: email@example.com
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level Entry Level, 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 24, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email, Custom Application Page