Experienced Technical Writer – Remote Writing Role (Remote Europe)
CVEDIA is a funded Start-Up that helps develop and deploy autonomous systems today. Our suite of tools substantively accelerates the time to train, test and validate neural network/deep learning algorithms. Our customers are driving the future of autonomous application and we are thrilled to help fuel their efforts.
CVEDIA is seeking a Technical Writer that has experience or advanced knowledge of machine learning to create compelling, audience-focused content about our platform, our products, and the advanced technologies powering them. We are looking for someone who can draft original, well-researched, and in-depth content about complex technological concepts.
The Senior Technical Writer will play a vital role in getting our customers up and running quickly and making sure that the details of our products are clearly described and easy to follow. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining internal documentation for CVEDIA. You will be responsible for the end-to-end creation and publication of high quality content, user guides, customer release notes for technical audiences.
You are comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You understand writing for a wide range of business and technical audience in addition to being a creative and analytical problem solver. The ideal candidate must have both a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality technical publications.
- Work directly with development teams to produce accurate, clear and concise content.
- Participate in all aspects of the documentation process, from planning to content maintenance.
- Write end-user and internal-user content that describe CVEDIA functionality, tools, systems, and processes.
- Conduct technical and editorial reviews of CVEDIA documentation content.Basic Qualifications.
- Strong grammar skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A minimum of 5 years in a technical writing role with previous experience or knowledge of machine learning.
- Proven experience designing and delivering business-oriented documentation.
- Experience working directly with product development teams.
- Experienced using multiple documentation tools to develop base templates and manipulate output styles.
- Experience with publishing systems.
Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science or related field highly desirable.
Is considered a plus
- A thorough understanding of software development (C++, Python).
- Previous experience working in an agile environment.
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A proactive and open-minded attitude to resolving problems and delivering results.
- Experience producing video tutorials and presentations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Job location is in Cyberspace.
- 20 days of paid holidays on top all bank state days and Holidays
- Job capacity: Monday – Friday (8 hours daily)
- Flexible working hours to come toward personal needs.
- Salary will be paid once a month by wire transfer.
How To Apply:
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.
- Please send us a few samples of your documentations, relevant to CVEDIA
- Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
- Due to time zone difficulties, only applications that are based in Europe will be processed.
- Please mention your country of origin in the email.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Working Hours Flexible
- Job Application Via Employer Email