FR/EN Customer Care Agent
(Work Remotely in US, Canada, Caribbean, Latin America)
BookingSync is actively looking for a remotely-based customer care specialist to join our support team Channel Manager. The customer care specialist will be primarily responsible for responding to and solving customer support inquiries.
We are looking for someone with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done. A proven experience in software support is mandatory to join our support team. Experience with Channel Manager Software or Vacation Rental Software is a huge plus.
BookingSync is a distributed startup at the center of a constantly evolving vacation rental industry. As a company we hold a strong commitment to charity: a share of our profits will go to charitable works with humanitarian, social and ecological aims.
Job type: Contract
Salary: 1000-2500€ per month + VAT + Equity
- Help people use BookingSync and respond to inquiries in a timely, professional, friendly manner
- Build a community of support by sharing knowledge and insight amongst team members
- Improve internal efficiency by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize processes and tools
- Collaborate with our team members across the globe
- Fluent in written and verbal English and French—must be able to clearly and professionally communicate with customers and the BookingSync team. If you know additional languages, be sure to tell us!
- Experience with Vacation Rental Software. Channel Manager is a plus.
- Ability to understand technical concepts in the field of computer systems: inner processes of our platform, integration/synchronisation with partner’s systems via API, etc.
- Generally digitally-savvy: comfortable with Skype (chat, audio, screen sharing), emails, Slack, etc.
- High attention to detail with a personalized touch
- Ability to work independently from home with minimal direction and as part of a team
- Must handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Willing to work in a company aiming to help bigger causes—humanitarian, social and ecological projects
- Knowledge of the vacation rental, travel or tourism industries; desire to improve the vacation rental industry
- Taste for adventure, entrepreneurship, curiosity, and strong motivation for this kind of activity
- Preferably based in the Americas to cover corresponding time zones
Sounds interesting? Contact us now!
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location US, Canada, Caribbean, Latin America Remotely
- Salary Offer 1000-2500€ per month + VAT + Equity
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date August 2, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page