Freelance Audio/Video Transcription
(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
Scribie offers a great opportunity to augment your income by transcribing audio files for us. The work involves listening to the audio files and typing or dictating it as accurately as possible. You just need to go through a test process and get certified as a transcriber. Once certified you will be paid for the files you transcribe on an audio hour basis. For each submission, your Scribie account will be credited with the appropriate dollar amount. Your earnings will accumulate and you can transfer it to your PayPal account anytime. From PayPal, the funds can be transferred to your bank account. There are no monthly commitments or minimum withdrawal limits. Payments are made once a day.
If you are an experienced transcriber and have spare time, then Scribie can help you to fill that up. If you are starting your career as a transcriptionist then you can gain valuable experience and hone your skills on Scribie.
- Good comprehension of English
- Ability to interpret conversations
- Ability to apply context and identify mistakes
- A Verified PayPal account (linked to a bank account or credit card)
- Laptop/desktop computer and internet connection
- Latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari web browser
Additionally, the core skill we look for is ability to correct manual/automated transcripts. Scribie will not be a good fit if you are looking for typing-only jobs.
- Home-based job, work at your convenience
- $5 to $25/audio hour pay rate, USD
- Short files, 10 minutes or less
- 2 hours TAT for each file
- Free automated transcript, to save around 60% of typing effort
- Promotion to Reviewer -> Self-Reviewer -> Proofreader -> QC based on performance
- Monthly Bonus of $5 for every 3 hours completed
- No obligations, no monthly commitments or withdrawal limits
- We don’t assign files, you get to preview and choose the files to work on
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer $5 - $25/audio hour (USD)
- Experience Level Entry Level, 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours Short files, 10 minutes or less2 hours TAT for each file
- Closing Date June 14, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page