Front-End Web Designer – WordPress Developer
Looking to work for a company that provides you with professional development opportunities, internal growth, and an exciting work environment? Look no further than HostPapa! We are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Canada with over 130,000 customers worldwide. Join our team today and let us help you reach your full potential in the world of technology.
We are looking for an amazing person who is committed to helping others. We work with web hosting customers from all over the world, and with that comes an endless amount of challenges and learning experiences.
We are looking for an amazing person that can develop websites for our customers. If you are passionate, driven and have been looking for that special opportunity to work for a technology company in developing websites, then this is the place for you.
Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred. You will receive list of requirements and details and you’ll have to deliver the website to the customer.
- 2+ Years of Front-End Graphics Experience
- 2+ Years minimum of hands-on WordPress experience (styling out themes, building out pages, responsive styling, CSS, page, and mobile performance optimization)
- Live and breath in WordPress with a firm understanding of template structure and support, including Visual Composer type editors
- Understand clients’ requirements and branding in order to deliver what they need
- Experience with logo identity and UI/UX Design
- Ability to multitask across several different projects and WordPress sites at any given time
- Communicate and work directly with the team to get the latest client updates
- Have high-level attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
So what are the advantages to working with a pretty amazing tech company?
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world. You can travel and work in a new city every month. Work and travel without ever using your vacation time. This is a remote position.
- Flexible Vacation. Never get denied a vacation request ever again.
- Paid Education. We care about your career. We will help you gain new skills, and guide you on where you want to go.
- Company events. We include every team member, no matter where they live.
- Come work with a fun, driven, and amazing team at HostPapa!
- HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location Burlington Multiple Countries
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date March 8, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page