Frontend Developer (React)
Work Remotely from anywhere Worldwide
rontend Developer – React (remote)
Software Development | Remote from Anywhere | Full Time and Contract
AthenaWorks is a company built by women and a diverse team of technologist who know what it takes to build a great company where truly everybody thrives.
We are driven to create a culture of empowerment for women in technology. An authentic culture that gives technologists from all corners of the world the freedom, flexibility and support to create best-in-class solutions in an unfettered way. We work in a lean, agile and collaborative way that gives all involved a voice and celebrates individual contributions. Our approach emphasizes equal pay, equal opportunity and a global level playing field that has no ceiling on advancement.
Many companies are trying to be more diverse and inclusive but most of them fall short of just a promise. Either they have unconscious biases in their hiring processes or no processes to truly have an inclusive team.
At Athenaworks we are committed to create the best diverse workforce that works for all. If you are a technologist, looking to work on new projects, learn new skills and continue growing your career while having the flexibility you want then join us!
If this is sounds like a match! Great apply today! If it doesn’t, don’t despair, if you are still interested to work at AthenaWorks, we have tons of opportunities coming up. Drop us a line and tell us about you, we’ll keep you posted as new opportunities arrive.
Some of the things you’ll do on a regular basis:
- Design overall architecture of web applications
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design applications and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Convert designs to visual elements.
- Participation in scrum sessions and product reviews.
We are looking for:
- Worked professionally as a full-stack and/or front-end web developer for at least 2 years using REST frameworks such as Node JS and/or Rails, and frontend frameworks such as ReactJS and/or AngularJS.
- Demonstrated an ability to work well in fast paced teams, leadership skills a bonus!
- Proficient in RESTful APi development
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with agile methods a plus
- Experience working remote or as part of a remote team a plus
How To Apply:
Click “Apply’ button to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer To Be Discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours To Be Arranged
- Closing Date December 30, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page