Full Stack Rails Engineer
Logical Engine Inc. is looking for a full stack engineer to join our Estimate Rocket team.
Who We Are
Logical Engine was founded in 2012 and is the creator of Estimate Rocket, a Mobile first SaaS application for service contractors that manages their projects from lead to paid and lets them get work done from anywhere. The project encompasses CRM, Estimating, Scheduling, Invoicing, Payment processing and much more. Our growth has created an opportunity to join our small, dynamic, and growing team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Designing, developing, and testing new features based on customer feedback
- Tracking down user reported issues and documenting and deploying solutions
- Designing, developing, and testing responsive web UIs
- Working with customers to create integrations and perform data imports
- Writing automated tests for new and existing functionality
- Collaborating with co-workers in small teams
What We Are Looking For
- 4+ years experience building production Ruby on Rails applications
- Excellent english communications skills
- Commitment to user experience and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to be self motivated in a distributed working environment
- Excited to learn new technologies and quickly jump into unfamiliar territory
- Write high quality, well-structured code, tests, and commit messages
- History of shipping successfully released applications (please include names and links on your resume)
Technologies We Use
- Ruby on Rails
- Git and Github
- Unix based operating systems
- Competitive exempt salary
- Company paid health and dental care plan
- Simple IRA with employer match (starting 2019)
- A fun and energizing environment
Logical Engine is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic.
All applicants must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 27, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email