This job will include phonetically transcribing written words and phrases into the X-SAMPA alphabet following a set of guidelines. Transcribers will encounter phrases in their native language as well as some from foreign languages, and they will judge, evaluate and correct these transcriptions.
Improve AI technology to better understand different accents and produce subtitles of higher quality.
- You are a GERMAN native speaker.
- You have a linguistic background and are familiar with phonetic alphabets. This is paramount.
- Ideally, you hold a BA in Linguistics or similar.
- You are familiar with phonology and phonetics and can use them in writing.
- Knowledge of XSAMPA is a plus
- You are available for a minimum of 15 hours per week
We will pay per hit transcribed correctly.
To apply, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer TBD
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours Flexible Hours
- Closing Date January 31, 2022
- Job Application Via Employer Email
- Remarks email@example.com