We’re looking for a seasoned Graphic Designer with specific experience crafting emails for e-commerce retail.. This position will work closely with our client service teams to execute email design projects, and will have an opportunity to be a part of complex campaigns for some of the most innovative brands in the world. While it’d be great to have this role based out of one of our many offices, we are open for a telecommuting role (for the right candidate) within the continental United States.
We love the online space and are marketing and technology nerds at heart. We bring on folks who have a sense of humor, want to learn and grow, and are excited to join a growing team.
About Elite SEM:
Elite SEM is an award-winning digital marketing agency. Founded on search, focused on holistic performance-driven digital marketing, Elite expertise spans Paid Search, SEO, Shopping & Feed, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and Analytics. Elite brings a unique business model to the market that ties account performance to account managers, and rewards our teams for continuous performance and satisfied clients with a share of company profits. Elite SEM survives and thrives by the mantra “Great Lives for Great People” – this includes employees, clients, partners, vendors, fans and everyone that crosses our paths. Our core values – Love What You Do, Circle of Education, Attitude of Gratitude, and Strive for Greatness – help foster this goal each and every day.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
- Review creative briefs and client collateral to translate into breathtaking digital designs
- Research agency clients and develop a strong understanding of client style, overall brand, and marketing voice
- Prioritize and execute on competing tasks via our project management platform to deliver results across multiple client teams
- Partner with client teams on all revisions and alterations on digital design as requested by both internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support for fellow designers as needed (vacation coverage, etc.)
- Collaborate and partner with fellow internal designers for continued department growth and knowledge sharing
- Creativity – Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Planning – Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- Priority Setting – Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Time Management – Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Dealing With Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle
- Self-Knowledge – Knows personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits; seeks feedback; gains insights from mistakes; is open to criticism; isn’t defensive; is receptive to talking about shortcomings; looks forward to balanced (+’s and -‘s) performance reviews and career decisions.
- 2-5 years of specific experience with e-commerce and/or consumer retail email design (a portfolio is required for consideration)
- Knowledge of preferred mobile practices for email
- The ability to study, learn and develop a thorough understanding of each client’s line of business and brand pallet
- The discipline to work on projects that have a specific direction, and minimal direction
- Be comfortable juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in an agency setting preferred
- Extremely detail oriented while balancing efficiency
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL.
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 17, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page