As a Happiness Engineer, you love helping people.
Transforming publishing on the web is no small task. Our goal is to build relationships based on trust which result in happy, passionate, loyal customers and colleagues. We do this through listening to their needs and guiding them to the fullest use of the products we offer. We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done.
Interested in learning more about how our team works? Check out what Happiness Engineers have to say about their work.
- Being an active member of a global team that provides 24/7 support via live chat, tickets, forums, and one-on-one screenshare sessions. This is a full-time position.
- Helping people use Automattic’s products, including WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, and more.
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed bug reports.
- Building a community of support by sharing knowledge and helping team members around the world.
- Proficiency with WordPress, HTML, and CSS, along with a strong support philosophy.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with a knack for taking technical language and making it understandable.
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions.
- An ability to learn and adapt so that you can help teach others.
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
Happiness Engineers should be fluent and eloquent in written English. If you know additional languages, be sure to tell us.
How To Apply:
In your cover letter, let us know what you can contribute to the team. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly. Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following points in your cover letter:
- Tell us about any books, blog posts, or articles you’ve read about customer service and what you thought of them.
- Have you been part of an amazing customer support experience? Tell us what made it memorable.
- Read the Automattic creed. What does the first sentence mean to you?
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position!
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level Entry Level, 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 25, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page