Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world’s largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing cutting-edge blockchain technology while working closely together with a team of experienced senior executives.
About this Role
The Head of Design is instrumental in shaping Chainlink’s brand, vision, and design. You will have a major impact by owning Chainlink’s aesthetic and driving the visual direction of the company. You will work closely with marketing and product to shape the brand and visual identity of transformative blockchain technology.
Chainlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
- Oversee Chainlink’s visual identity and brand strategy
- Use design to articulate the Chainlink mission, vision, and product in clear relatable ways
- Develop and own the Chainlink visual identity across all platforms (online and offline) and around the world
- Build consistent and recognizable guidelines for the use of our brand colors, imagery, typography, iconography, diagrams and more
- Oversee the design of the website and all associated assets including the blog, developer portals, social channels, videos, etc.
- Manage the creation of video assets including product explainers, tutorials, etc.
- Create marketing collateral such as swag, banners, handouts, posters, case studies, white papers and more
- Design clear engaging presentations for conferences and client meetings
- Build and lead a team of world-class designers
- 7+ years of visual design experience in developer tools and/or technology companies
- Experience managing the visual brand identity for a complex technology solution
- Experience launching and maintaining a great technology website, bonus points for a developer tool website
- Clean, clear and interactive aesthetics optimized around modern design standards for developer tools and technology products
- Strong fundamental knowledge of formal design elements including color, typography, and layout
- Ability to take technical/complex concepts and explain them artfully using design
- Interest in taking a leadership role, while also rolling up sleeves and doing the design
- UI/UX experience for making developer tool interfaces a plus
- Comfort and/or experience working as a remote employee as a part of a distributed team
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
How To Apply:
Click “Apply’ button to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location in the US remotely
- Salary Offer To Be Discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours To Be Arranged
- Closing Date December 24, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page