At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are a ~30 person fully-distributed team that is profitable and building a product our customers love.
This is a unique opportunity to take ownership over a mature inbound sales funnel, build their own team, and help create a new gold standard in SaaS sales. All within a company that lives and breathes for the success of salespeople. You should be a highly ambitious and self-motivated individual that strives for excellence.
Team Revenue is made up of three teams: Sales, Success, and Support. As the Sales Manager, you’d be responsible for the Sales team and reporting to the Director of Revenue. Ideally, we’re looking for a Sales Manager that knows what it takes to avoid these 10 mistakes.
- Manage our entire inbound sales funnel (14-day free Trial to close).
- Onboard, train, and manage a team of Account Executives (2-3 in 2019).
- Drive 2x growth in our free trial to customer conversion rate the first year (we’ll talk specifics).;
- Lead the company in providing our customers with exceptional actionable sales advice they won’t find anywhere else.
- You’ve been managing a sales team at a SaaS company for the last 1-3 years.
- Based in North America, specifically in EDT or CDT.
- Experience selling SaaS to small businesses.
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Work remotely and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2x week-long team retreats annually
- Above market salary
- Excellent medical & dental coverage, including 99% paid premiums and HSA (**US residents)
- Matching 401k (**US residents)
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Specific Job Location Central/ East Coast North America
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 1, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page