Head of Sales – Software Sales
(Work Remotely in Europe)
As our first sales hire, you will drive our company growth by spending most of your time interacting with people interested in TalkJS. You’ll help them understand how our solution can solve their problem and add value to their business.
Demand for TalkJS is quickly increasing to the point that we have more leads than we can manage. This means that now is the time to double down on sales, so we’re looking to make our first dedicated sales hire. Our customers are entrepreneurs, product managers and engineers who ask technical questions. This means that some experience with software/SaaS products is required.
You’re able to quickly build mutual trust, you’re great in (video) calls, and you never let a lead out of your sight. You bring both qualitative and quantitative experience to the sales process. You love software products and you’d love to work with product people all day (both from TalkJS and from our customers).
- Identify high-potential businesses and verticals and bringing them to TalkJS
- Structure the sales pipeline and doing effective followups
- Have calls and demos with mostly larger Enterprise prospects
- Structure deals and making quotes
- Strategically and iteratively improve the sales and marketing processes
- Has demonstrable experience selling technology to businesses
- Is able to understand TalkJS’s software and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Is a digital product geek
- Wants to jump on a rocket ship that’s just taking off
- An open, constructive, and no-bullshit working culture
- An opportunity to join a startup just as it’s about to explode
- The chance to build and lead a sales team from scratch and drive our sales culture as we grow
- Significant stock options
- Flexible working hours
How To Apply:
Please reach out to our founders at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a sample cold outreach email to a TalkJS prospect of your choice.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours Flexible
- Closing Date June 10, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email