We are seeking an Inside Sales Rep to join us and increase the number of labs using Quartzy. In this role, you’ll have the chance to help us define and grow our team as our small company scales.
You’re an outgoing and friendly person who is motivated by building relationships. It’s easy for you to communicate with others – both listening and empathizing as well as getting your point across in a clear and concise manner. You’re naturally curious, and don’t stop asking questions until you fully understand the situation. While you are competitive by nature, you like working in a team environment and are motivated by the success of those around you. Above all, you are passionate about helping people solve their problems.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy through both our workflow tool and our cost-saving marketplace. Our team is passionate about accelerating scientific research through well-designed, meaningful tools for labs and companies alike. We value openness, transparency, and good communication, because, after all, we are in this together.
What you’ll do
- Demo Quartzy to prospective users
- Reach out to and follow up with users to ensure full adoption
- Track customer feedback and work with the product team
- Optimize and improve the processes on the current sales team
What we’d like
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Proven track record of sales achievement
- Fantastic written and verbal communication ability
- Experience working remot
What we offer
- Exciting team events such as happy hours, off-site retreats, bubble soccer
- Rich medical benefits (health, dental, and vision)
- Read more about our team culture here
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL.
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 15, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page