With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. As a bootstrapped startup we’ve grown our remote first culture from 4 to 80 employees globally in the past 3 years. To execute our growth strategy we’re looking for a Sales Lead to develop and own our sales strategy for our current and future distribution channels.
We are not your typical SaaS Sales organization but instead one that focuses on high quality leads and provides the client the solutions and resources they need to design, implement and launch their subscription business on the ReCharge platform. As the Sales Lead, you’ll be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the Head of Growth to drive quarterly objectives.
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and create an amazing remote-first culture. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
Our culture is remote-first and we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting. The opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact.
ReCharge is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re open to rolling your sleeves up and jumping into a sales call with less than one hour to prep
- You are laser-focused on the details and make sure your CRM reflects all sales activities
- You have a passion for problem-solving and can do so with little oversight
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge scale globally.
- Manage oversight for the entire enterprise sales process
- Work hand-in-hand with ReCharge’s Sales organization to connect with enterprise clients, present technical demonstrations, and help ReCharge customers make the most of their integration.
- Own and drive relationships with external technical audiences of all kinds — from co-founder to engineer — to understand business objectives and translate requirements into solutions.
- Resource planning, go-to-market analysis, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration.
- Define, manage and provide insights on key performance metrics.
- Create and manage processes such as sales target setting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Design sales workflows for your relevant channels.
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal teams.
- eCommerce or payments background highly preferred
- 5+ years of sales, strategy and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment in a customer-facing role (e.g. solutions architect, sales engineer, or partner engineer).
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with SDR/LDR oversight
- Experienced working in the sales lifecycle and driving outcomes in a customer-facing environment.
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems.
- A great communicator, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in the payments industry.
- Experience in the Shopify ecosystem.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 16, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page