At Truvani, we work everyday at expanding the reach of our high quality wellness products to as many people as possible. We’re searching for an experienced Marketing Designer to help support our ongoing marketing campaigns and product launches.You’ll need to be great at collaborating with others on the team (copywriters, designers, developers, management) to provide them with the elements they need to complete a successful campaign.
- Assume Lead Designer role on many individual marketing projects such as landing page mockups, social imagery, eBook designs, email creative, print designs, etc.
- Collaborate with team members by helping shape the visual side of ideas.
- Stay organized and update collaborators on the status of projects during the design process.
- Match our brand’s visual style and work within our brands visual guidelines.
- 3+ years in a similar graphic design role. Bonus points if you have experience working remotely and within a smaller team environment.
- Experience working in eCommerce a plus (but not required).
- Solid grasp of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to work in a fast paced team (and making last minute changes when required)
- Ability to manage feedback well. Standing behind your work is important, but being defensive is counter productive to us.
- Available for immediate communication over Slack, calls/meetings between the hours of 9-5 Eastern or Pacific.
How To Apply:
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours 9-5 Eastern or Pacific
- Closing Date January 7, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email