Junior Digital Project Manager
(Work Remotely in the North America regions)
- Assemble a design package, including all assets needed for a suite build out.
- Update existing client sites.
- Generate default site content pages.
- Generate location-based searches and community pages.
- Basic image editing.
- Specification authoring and editing.
- Web site testing and verification.
- Providing updates to clients throughout the process, and answering questions as needed.
- You’re a self-starter with a proven track record of getting things done carefully and efficiently. You’re patient and pay attention to the details.
- Working with people makes you happy. You’re a talented communicator and can artfully break down, solve, and explain complex issues.
- You’re organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at one time. You have the ability to switch gears quickly and re-adjust your focus as needed.
- You’re excited at the prospect of mastering a subject and working in it day to day. You take pride in teaching a topic, explaining a feature, and providing solutions.
- Your writing skills are top notch. You have an engaging, conversational style and a solid grasp of grammar.
- You are exceptionally good at noticing patterns and developing processes to make our team members’ lives easier and our customers happier.
- You can work between the hours of 9am-6pm EST.
- Some knowledge of real estate (MLS, terminology, regional differences)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Thrived in working remotely
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Choice to opt-in to join our company-sponsored group health/vision/dental insurance (for Kentucky employees) or receive monthly stipend (for employees outside Kentucky)
- Simple IRA with employer matching contributions
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer $15 and $21 per hour
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours 9am-6pm EST
- Closing Date April 12, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page