Are you an IT professional who has experience with Laserfiche, and wants to work remotely? This rapidly growing organization needs someone just like you-a self-motivated, knowledgeable individual with superior interpersonal and client-care skills.
The Software Support (Laserfiche focused) Engineer is the organization’s go-to person for advanced client projects and implementations. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and post support of Laserfiche solutions. This is an advanced technical position, focused on workflow software and advanced document management solutions.
- Implement workflow specific software such as Laserfiche, Uniflow, and Xmedius
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Utilize remote access solution support: VPN, RDP, LogMeIn
- Methodology of working a project (i.e. dealing with software, customer has action-items, helping push them to resolve their issues)
- Experience implementing and supporting Laserfiche’s core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware
- 2+ years of advanced technical experience and certifications
- Document management software experience
- Interpersonal skills, such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
- Certifications, such as: CPP, Microsoft MCITP, CMSA, or MCSE, Net+
You have the knowledge and you are ready to be in an environment where you will be challenged and have to be quick to adapt. You’re ready to join an organization that is dominating the West Coast in the document technology industry. Click apply now to begin your journey today.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 17, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page