Lead Creative Marketing Writer
(Work Remotely from anywhere in the world / Native English Proficiency is essential)
At Decentraland, we are creating a virtual world that will grow beyond any centralized control. To accomplish this, we’re building a suite of supporting tools and applications designed to help people create 3D immersive content, games, and applications. All of this will be hosted and accessed on a fully decentralized platform. Our work touches virtual reality, decentralized apps development, game design, social media, and cryptocurrencies.
Our team is dedicated to pushing the limits of what can be done in each of these areas using decentralized computing, and we are looking to grow. Work happens quickly at Decentraland: we iterate frequently and are always chasing new problems to solve.
We’re looking for a creative writer-editor to drive our content marketing efforts, and apply a unique brand voice to our products, blog, website, and more.
You will be responsible for brainstorming, creating and transforming ideas into words for blog posts, case studies, emails, landing pages, PRs, product copy, and marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be able to capture the company’s brand, messaging, and tone through a variety of copy styles as well as have the ability to turn thoughts and concepts into compelling and persuasive copy.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and other teams to produce engaging, on-brand content.
- Develop a strong understanding of our customer personas and create messaging that factors in their needs, motivations, and behaviors.
- Write compelling calls to action that convert.
- Implement and enforce brand voice and style guidelines.
- Work with the content and marketing teams to write weekly blog posts and newsletters describing the Decentraland team’s most recent developments.
- Help our content team with the creation of non-technical documentation, like tutorials for our products and FAQs.
- +5 years experience in similar roles.
- A strong, versatile portfolio of copywriting samples.
- Native fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A desire to work with a distributed, fast-moving team!
- Experience in the Gaming Industry.
- Experience working on a distributed team spread across several time zones.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, please send us a short cover letter and a link to some of your published work.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page