n order to deliver solutions to enterprise clients, [A] works with a mixture of environments, all in the pursuit of intelligent content. We offer development services, as part of that solution and design, implement, and manage custom CMS websites.
We have an outstanding team of developers (Sitecore, Kentico, Umbraco, .Net, Xamarin, DotNetNuke, etc.) and we’re looking for a passionate experienced hands-on developer to serve in the role of team leader.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in the US.
As an early leader, you will have the opportunity to carve out a path that suits your lifestyle goals by influencing role definition and involvement level over time.
We re looking for a technology leader to lead development for our business that supports highly confidential and regulated environments. This person will lead the evolution of our development team as we exponentially grow our distributed company.
- Design and develop powerful solutions for highly complex enterprise organizations
- Code reviews
- Project estimation and planning
- Team resource management
- Sales support as a subject matter expert on technical issues
- Account growth
- Lead our talented team of virtual developers (located in both North and South America)
- Team performance management
- Team training and development, as necessary
- Experience implementing CMS tools (Sitecore and Kentico preferred) This is a required skill.
- Experience supporting complex enterprise accounts
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- You have proven yourself to be a hands-on contributor who can think creatively. A passion for driving a plan for a high-growth environment.
- Strong front-end skills including AngularJS
- Experience with JSON-based web services
- Experience with Agile
- Experienced in C#, ASP.NET, .NET MVC, MSSQL Server
- In-depth knowledge of IIS and Azure is preferred
- Proven hands-on contributor who can think outside the box
- General comfort with working within non-Windows interfaces (notably macOS, iOS, and Android environments)
- 10+ years system design, implementation and support experience
- Experience leading and managing a small sized team.
- A strong appetite for learning new technology, trends, and how those can position our company to compete
Cultural Fit at [A]
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified Kentico or Sitecore Developer is a plus
What is [A]?
[A] is the Content Intelligence Service, and we work with clients to create a Content Intelligence System. The Content Intelligence System is a holistic set of people, processes, and tools that maximize content-ROI by ensuring content is coherent, self-aware, and quantum. By creating a Content Intelligence System, we increase the effectiveness and ROI of the content assets while reducing overall costs. [A] works holistically to build all aspects of a content intelligence system in partnership with clients and agencies. This includes not just the technology architecture and implementation, but enabling companies with the organizational muscles to drive content intelligence.
Being an [A]gent comes with its benefits. Work from anywhere. Advance your career on the leading edge of the content and technology sciences. Earn a competitive salary, and for longtime [A]gents, participation in a profit-sharing plan. But many [A]gents find the best part of working as an [A]gent are the other [A]gents you work with and the culture at [A].
We take care of each other and we honor each other’s work and contributions to the team. We work to make ourselves better and our [A] team better. We make efforts to adapt new technologies and methodologies that can help us optimize our time, and we expect you to collaborate on these efforts if you re an expert on any of those fields. We communicate and reach out to other [A] players. We love learning. We love teaching. We write. We code. We support each other. For the right people, working at [A] feels like coming home.
Learn more about [A] at simplea.com.
If this sounds like you, then write up a cover letter letting [A] know why you want to work at [A], what you do best, and what inspires you. A great cover letter will say much more than the resume (though we’d like to see that too).
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Specific Job Location US
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 29, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page