Company Website: https://mangolanguages.com/company/careers/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Part Time
Remark: Native Only
- Apply the communicative approach and the Mango methodology in online language instruction.
- Prepare personalized sessions using proprietary Mango Language learning tools.
- Coach professional clientele and, in some cases, their spouses and children.
- Evaluate students’ language proficiency and provide regular progress reports.
- Manage multiple individual and group students with various schedules across varied levels of proficiency.
- Manage attendance records, student schedules, and syllabi.
- Commit to teaching between 5 and 20 hours per week on a flexible schedule, usually during US working hours.
- Commit to approximately 8–12 hours of initial online training, paid for by Mango Languages.
- Native speaker of English.
- Advanced proficiency in English.
- Proven experience teaching English to speakers of other languages and/or a degree in language teaching, applied linguistics, or a teaching certification.
- Passion for the learning and teaching of language and culture.
- Experience using technology in live online language instruction preferred.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies (experience with Zoom, the Google Suite, and similar tools preferred).
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours between 5 and 20 hours per week on a flexible schedule,US working hours.
- Closing Date March 13, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page