IQ Workforce provides talent services for the analytics and data science community.
Our client is one of the most recognizable and trusted non-profits in country. Their Business Intelligence team needs along-term consultant (1 year extendable contract) to be responsible for shaping, validating and testing their Google Analytics implementation across their entire suite of digital products. There is a fixed budget involved, so the hours could range from 15 to 35 per week depending on the seniority and associated rate.
This position will have the opportunity to work closely with both the BI Product Development teams to improve efficiency and accuracy in data collection as well as helping to implement the data governance strategy across all digital products.
A primary function of the role includes engaging in day-to-day testing of Google Analytics tracking and other third party tags on platforms including desktop, mobile web, mobile apps, video players, gaming apps and over-the-top devices.
- Design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of testing on all digital products to ensure accurate collection of data.
- Collaborate closely with team members in Business Intelligence to define business requirements, measurement strategies and assist with data reporting and analysis with an eye toward employing the most innovative methods in data extraction, analysis and visualization.
- Partner with the Product Development team to develop QA/testing strategies including selection and configuration of appropriate toolsets needed to manage testing.
- Evaluate adequacy of current quality assurance standards.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Regression and functional testing for new tags and new datalayer updates on preproduction and production sites and apps.
- Create and manage multiple test environments based on business requirements.
- SME in Google Analytics
- Experience with a variety of quality assurance methodologies such as functional, regression, exploratory and scalability testing and test automation.
- Strong debugging skills and experience with debugging tools such as Fiddler, Charles Proxy, Data Slayer.
- Proven ability to work with developers through problem identification, reproduction and resolution.
- Knowledge of tag management tools and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level Associate Degree
- Working Hours the hours could range from 15 to 35 per week depending on the seniority and associated rate.
- Closing Date January 20, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page
- Remarks SME in Google Analytics