Mango Live Coach for German:
Mango Languages is an industry leader in providing lovable language-learning experiences to millions of users around the globe. Available on mobile, tablet, and web-based platforms, our software teaches real conversations (in 74 languages and dialects — and counting!) and cultural background to public library patrons, students, corporate executives, government officials, and language learners of all ages.
- Apply the communicative approach to individual online language instruction.
- Create personalized sessions using proprietary Mango Language learning tools.
- Coach and assess professional clientele as well as their spouses and children.
- Commit to a flexible part-time schedule in relevant time zones.
- Commit to approximately 10-20 hours of paid online training.
- Manage multiple individual students with various schedules across varied levels of proficiency.
- Experience using technology in live online language instruction.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies (Experience with Google Drive, Zoom, Salesforce, and Schedule Once preferred).
- Experience teaching German to English speakers and/or a degree in language teaching, applied linguistics, or a teaching certification.
- Native fluency in German.
- Advanced proficiency in English.
- Passion for the learning and teaching of language and culture.
How To Apply:
- Step 1: Submit a resume and a cover letter here outlining your experience and qualifications as they relate to the job description.
- Step 2: Submit a brief video of up to a maximum of five minutes, introducing yourself and your background, both in English and in the language you will be teaching. (The video can be done using any platform / technology). Please email your video to linguistvideo @ mangolanguage.com.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level Entry Level, 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 19, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email