Marketing & Customer Support Specialist
(Work Remotely from the US or UK)
We want to to talk to you if you are:
- Self-motivated. You don’t want to be micromanaged, or have your hand held. You don’t shy away from hard work, and always embrace new challenges.
- Self-aware. You’re confident in your strengths and know what your weaknesses are. These don’t discourage you, rather, they make you even stronger.
- Honest. You aren’t perfect, and neither are we. Integrity, honesty, and humility are hallmarks of your life.
- Generous. You love helping others, sharing your expertise, and creatively giving back.
- A genuine communicator. When you talk to clients, or your teammates, you’re clear, to the point, confident, and genuine.
- A learner. When you don’t know something it’s not a roadblock — you passionately seek answers and solutions without being told to.
We want to talk to you if you are proficient (or willing to learn) in:
- Customer support for digital products / SaaS applications
- Knowledge of web technology, design, user experience
- Experience in common web platforms (e.g. Intercom, Asana, Slack, Stripe)
- Background or experience in marketing / growth strategy (especially for digital products) a plus
- Background or experience in sales a plus
- Zaengle is a 100% remote team spanning the US and UK
- Compensation is very competitive, paid holidays, flexible paid time off, healthcare benefits offered
- Additional perks include profit sharing, semi-annual “ZaengleCon” events, and conferences
- This role will report to our CEO
- As we seek to live out “Be Nice, Do Good” we also provide time / budget for our team members to give back to their communities and underprivileged people groups
How To Apply:
- Link to a blog post, article you’ve written, or presentation you’ve given in the past year on any topic.
- What is one cause, organization, global challenge, or initiative you’re most passionate about?
- Mention “Aardvark” in your response.
- What is one challenge you’ve faced (in work, life, anything!) and how did you overcome it?
- Specific Job Location UK, USA
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date June 9, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email