Our mission is to raise the global standard of coaching. We are the team behind the world’s largest, online, annual event for coaches, featuring some of the top thought leaders in the industry.
In addition, we also partner with coaching industry leaders to deliver a diverse range of innovative learning programs and certifications for professional coaches. We have also created a philanthropic endeavor to bring coaching to even the remotest parts of the world.
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately-engaged, global team works 100% remotely, and collaborates vigorously. The lifestyle design is flexible, but full on; and the culture is fast-paced. We consider our work our “art”, striving for excellence in everything we do.
WBECS is a growing remote global workforce, we are truly passionate about our people! We will ask you to work hard, fast and to the best of your ability. As long as you are fully prepared to do that, you will find working for WBECS very rewarding.
- Experience for building go to market digital programs
- Ability to synthesize complex inputs from diverse sources including program team, 3rd party partners, sales and the leadership team.
- A solid understanding of online and offline marketing channels and how they are connected to each other
- Experience managing creative projects from start to finish including web pages, copy, videos and design assets
- Help Marketing Director to develop program segmentation, positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in marketing campaigns
- Design and execute marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied programs. This includes planning, development, strategy, and creative strategy (including copywriting and art direction).
- Help Marketing Director and Marketing Automation Manager to develop email marketing strategy
- Implement and execute email marketing strategy
- Manage, assign and review email content for all marketing communications across a range of programs
- Work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast paced digital environment especially working across program, marketing strategy, technology and sales teams
- Collaborate with the team on innovative ideas to continue to position programs
- Develop and manage day to day relationships with internal teams (copywriting, design, program)
- A solid understanding of marketing data and how to translate it into a strategy
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites
- Manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Experience working remotely, detail oriented, well organized, efficient with time management and able to work autonomously in a remote work environment
- Flexible and able to shift strategies and tactics when required
- Excellent communicator, including keen listening skills
- Strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing
- Problem solver
- Able to manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication in English, spoken, heard, and written
How to Apply
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer 35-45K
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours flexible
- Closing Date July 31, 2020
- Job Application Via Employer Email