Wings4U is a global 100% remote B2B marketing agency. We are hiring Production Manager capable of seamless coordination of creative teams.
Strong candidates will have marketing project management experience in B2B environment with keen interest to work within a remote team.
- Coordinates creative team, guarantees resource and talent availability and sets timelines and expectations for projects
- Aligns on expectations, availability and rates with artists; briefs them on projects throughout content creation process
- Follows through on execution following proposed timeline, brief and expected outcome
- Coordinates stakeholders and customers to provide feedback and/ or approvals timely and following the SLAs
- Develops production timelines and sets up production logistics, where applicable, to ensure smooth and convenient execution
- Reports progress and status of production to relevant stakeholders internally and to the customer
- Communicates blockers and any production deviation to relevant stakeholders, aiming to procure timely resolution
- Assures quality in alignment with brand requirements (messaging, design)
- Highlights best practices in execution and identifies opportunities for improvement for the whole team
- Experience in project/production management role in marketing field
- Experience in B2B environment
- In-depth understanding of marketing and sales alignment – sMarketing
- Strong English, verbal and written
Working remotely with international colleagues and serving top tech companies in the world.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below and submit your application on the redirected hiring page.
- Specific Job Location Asian countries (Strong proficiency in English required)
- Salary Offer Discussed over interview.
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours 9-5 flexible
- Closing Date January 10, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page