Our client provides first class Internet accountability and Internet content filtering software. Our client helps protect its customers and their family from inappropriate content online.
Selected DBAs will plan, help coordinate and participate in all activities related to the design, development, implementation and ongoing support of the enterprise test, preproduction, and production databases.
A DBA can also provide architectural vision with regards to new database setups in addition to analysis and problem solving within our clients existing technology space. This role, guided by Systems Architects, applies and develops technologies and processes, from proof-of-concept and reference implementations through to production systems.
This position is also responsible for the hands-on management and support of existing technology solutions, and for technical definition and delivery of new solutions and tools, both internal and customer facing.
Configure, maintain, monitor, optimize, and support Company’s high availability and geographically dispersed databases
- Install and test database software upgrades
- Develop, document, and communicate standards for use, operations, and security of databases and data
- Analyze business requirements to identify and implement database and replication solutions
- Perform Business Analytics and Data Mining
- Troubleshoot and correct database issues
- Participate in systems implementation projects
- Work alongside and be highly responsive and communicative with cross functional teams, including Developers, Systems Engineers, User Experience Practitioners, and Quality Assurance Practitioners
- MySQL, MariaDB, MySQL Replication
- MySQL stored procedures & functions, triggers, views
- Query design and performance tuning
- Data modeling and design
- Linux (RHEL 6 or newer [and variants])
- Shell scripting
- Preferred Skills:
- Python, C, C++
- MySQL Workbench
- MySQL clustering & partitioning
- Data security
- Sizing and capacity planning
- Database backup and disaster recovery
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level Entry Level, 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 17, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page