Native English Content Writer
(Work Remotely in Europe)
OnTheGoSystems needs a Content Writer for the Marketing Team
- Contacting the owners of other sites to work on contributed content
- Writing creative blog posts and articles to be promoted to our audience and partner websites, generating quality traffic & leads to our landing pages.
- Creating high-converting copy for our newsletters and different landing pages.
- Crafting promotional content to post on social sites
- Writing compelling meta descriptions
- Engage with team members to source information for experience-based strategy blog posts & Newsletters
- Write content for ad-hoc projects as needed
- Contribute to content strategy and traffic-driving initiatives
- At least 3 years of content writing experience for B2C and B2B companies targeting marketing, growth and business strategy
- Experienced using WordPress for content creation
- Experience writing for different sites and working with different editors
- Deep understanding of digital content best practices
- Copywriting chops and knowledge on how to craft content to get a reader to take action; experience with creating super compelling headlines while avoiding click baits
- Proven experience growing blogs with your content
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, content marketing experience is a plus
- You work well independently and you meet deadlines
- Technical background with emphasis on online tools
- Familiarity with remote workplace tools
You will be part of a wonderful multi-cultural team of people spread all over the World.
This position is open ONLY for candidates located in Europen time zone, or similar.
Apply now and tell us why you are the ideal person. We will get lots of applications, so make sure to stand out from the rest.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years, 10+ Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date August 5, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page