This job is 100% remote one year long contract. Please respond with your resume and we will reach out as soon as possible.
The individual will partner with internal teams to provide expertise in all aspects of deployment, security and support of networking components within a given data center and all interconnectivity between DC to customer premise. The individual will work to ensure that all solutions and architecture adhere to industry best-practices for scalability, usability, performance, security, and serviceability. The individual will work with security compliance teams to ensure the network infrastructure is designed and deployed to meet HIPAA and PCI-DSS security requirements, as well implement and maintain systems and tools which are required for compliance. The individual is expected to handle incidents and escalations to solve and prevent network problems that can arise from the internetworking of complex systems. The individual will be a senior member of the engineering team and act independently to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of operational programs, acts as a mentor to lower levels within the organization, and works with minimal direction when providing solutions to a diverse range of complex issues.
- Apply senior level expertise with knowledge of industry trends and ability to apply concepts in support of business requirements.
- Implement and manage multiple vendor Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and Load Balancers.
- Find solutions to isolate, resolve, and prevent the most complex transport problems across teams/technologies.
- Lead troubleshooting efforts within the data center network and external to the data center over various WAN connectivity methods to customer premise.
- Independently review and verify changes/solutions of high complexity and ensure governance and change management practices are followed.
- Provide input to security policies. Proactively monitor for patch compliance and analyze patches for compatibility and approve implementation/changes.
- Implement network solutions and related projects in cloud environment to meet business needs and customer requirements.
- Ability to respond to issues identified via network security scans and PEN tests
- Monitor, manage and maintain tools which support network monitoring and logging.
- Maintain working relationships with customers, hardware/software vendors and service providers.
- Maintains organizational SLO, SLA, and business continuity programs.
- Mentor and provide training to lower levels within the organization
- Provide on call support.
- 7+ years network experience (minimum of 2 with cloud) in large-scale global environment; (including the installation, maintenance and ongoing support of firewalls, routers, switches and load-balanced solutions.); including support of higher layer routing protocols.
- Experience delivering solutions for customers within budget and on-time. Must be prepared to discuss solutions and make sound decisions.
- Must have solid experience:
- Implementing and supporting VPN’s and remote access solutions.
- Configuration and support of Palo Alto PA-52xx series firewalls (must have good experience)
- Trouble isolation via large scale packet capture solutions.
- Experience mentoring and training junior and mid-level network engineers
- Bachelor‘s Degree in CS, CIS/IT related discipline.
- High level industry network certifications (CCNP, PAN, ECS, or equivalent)
Work is 100% remote.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position!
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date February 1, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page
- Remarks High level industry network certifications (CCNP, PAN, ECS, or equivalent)