We are looking for part-time coding instructors to teach computer coding classes to middle school students (10-15 years old). Classes are taught online, so you will be working remotely from your home and utilizing a virtual classroom environment. Each class typically meets once per week and they are 1-hour long. There are 6-8 students per class.
We provide a structured curriculum, teaching platform, and instruction materials. The primary role of a CodeWizardsHQ Instructor is to deliver the curriculum in an engaging way and ultimately be responsible for student retention and parent satisfaction.
- Deliver the curriculum in a fun and engaging way
- Provide feedback for curriculum improvement
- Engage with parents / students as needed
- Positively advocate for the school and the program
- Experience with the coding languages we teach
- Experience teaching kids or adults
- Computer purchased in the last five years, with microphone headset and high-speed internet access
- A quiet workspace free of distractions
How much is my compensation?
- You will be paid $20/Hour with potential for raises and bonuses based on student retention and parent satisfaction.
What languages are you looking for instructors to teach?
When will I be teaching?
- The highest availability of classes is between 3pm – 7pm CST Monday – Friday and 10am – 6pm on Weekends.
How many classes will I be teaching?
- On average, new instructors start with 2 – 3 classes per week and move up from there based on performance.
How long will I need to teach?
- Each of our courses is 12 sessions/weeks in duration. When you accept a class you are agreeing to teach for the full duration of that course.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer $20/Hour with potential for raises and bonuses based on student retention and parent satisfaction.
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours The highest availability of classes is between 3pm – 7pm CST Monday – Friday and 10am – 6pm on Weekends.
- Closing Date February 11, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page