Teach English Online with EF. We’re looking for teachers outside the US!
We offer opportunities to teach 24 hours a day, 363 days a year due to our global student base. This gives our instructors maximum flexibility for scheduling and earnings potential. Our students are all adult learners who are focused on career advancement, university placement and life long language learning for personal fulfillment.
As the official language services provider for the Beijng, Sochi, Rio and PyeongChang Olympic Games, EF has designed a platform that uses cutting edge technology to connect teachers with students from all over the world who want to learn English from a native speaker. Our online English platform serves adult learners from over 120 countries, and we are looking for engaging instructors to make the virtual classroom come alive! Instructors connect from home and have the option of accessing EF’s innovative conversational lesson plans to lead classes or create their own material, based on student requests. Prior teaching and/or TEFL experience is a plus, but not required. This is a perfect opportunity for stay at home parents, students and other professionals looking to benefit from a contracting opportunity with a stable, well-established company.
- Ability to work independently and familiarize oneself with the company’s online platform through self-study materials and online support.
- Native English speaker with a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification a plus, but also can be earned while on the job.
- Past experience in teaching, coaching or mentoring is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent cultural awareness, communication and motivational skills, as well as a commitment to delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Access to a headset, personal computer with webcam and stable Ethernet connection
offers start at $10 base rate with opportunities for fee increases; an additional $2/hour for bilingual Portuguese/Russian speakers; this is an independent contractor position.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position!
- Specific Job Location US
- Salary Offer offers start at $10 base rate with opportunities for fee increases; an additional $2/hour for bilingual Portuguese/Russian speakers
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date February 5, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page