* Work Remotely Worldwide except exceptional regions listed below *
1 Second Everyday
1 Second Everyday is a video diary app that makes it easy to create the movie of your life. In a couple of minutes, parents can relive the first year of their child’s life, look back at their last family vacation, or see their entire journey together. It gives anyone the power to reflect on school, friends, projects, and adventures. From our humble Kickstarter beginnings, we’ve grown into an award-winning app with millions of downloads.
About Operations Manager position
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to help us with planning, directing and coordinating our company’s operations. This is a robust utility position that would include work in HR, financial budgeting, compliance, and planning company retreats. Your responsibilities will include improving efficiency, performance, productivity and profitability using effective approach and tactics. You should be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, as well as self-motivated and trustworthy. You’re team-focused—you’ll be working in some capacity with each of our team members, so empathy and communication are key to being successful in this position.
- This is a full-time, remote position.
- We’re offering between $59,000-$90,000 USD per year for this role depending on your experience and cost of living.
- No share options or equity.
- This position requires travel to our semi-annual retreats(Last one was Peru and allowed families to come too!).
- Manage internal records with personnel, financial, and OKRs.
- Prepare timely budget reports and submit them to executives.
- Evolve company operations with the COO.
- Review and optimize existing operational systems, processes and best practices.
- Work to support the achievement of company’s strategic objectives.
- Analyze expenses and contracts to recommend ways to improve profitability.
- Lead the retreat team to schedule, plan, and organize our company retreats.
- Travel with retreat scouting team to on-sites for semi-annual retreats.
- Assist the COO with expanding our HR documentation.
- 3+ years experience of working on an Operations Manager or Office Administrator position
- Profound experience with business and financial procedures, including budgets, forecasting etc.
- Excellent understanding of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Share and embody our company values
- Experience with planning retreats or large complex events
- Comfortable with statistical analysis and chart creation
- Ethical and/or business training
- 1SE user
- Paid open vacation policy – We offer a MINIMUM of 2 weeks off each year. This isn’t a vague policy where open vacation means no vacation.
- Healthcare benefits (currently only available in the United States)
- Travel Bonus – $500 per year for a NO WORK vacation on your anniversary.
- Wellness Bonus – $50 a month for a gym membership, yoga class, book club, or whatever makes you happy.
- 2 weeks paid parental leave.
- Conferences of your choice.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are a diverse team and welcome all walks of life. 1 Second Everyday is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are continuously expanding our hiring capabilities in other geographies. However, at this time we are unable to hire employees and contractors who reside and have to be paid in the specified countries below:
- North Korea
How To Apply:
Click on “Apply” down below to proceed a job application process.
- Specific Job Location Worldwide remotely except the listed countries in the job description (Refer to it)
- Salary Offer $59,000-$90,000 USD per year
- Experience Level 3-5 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date September 16, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page