In short our PM’s interface with clients and developers to build world class Shopify sites. After our team onboards a new client, the candidate is responsible to coordinating the project with the developers and making sure it gets out the door in time and with as little bugs as possible. Throughout the life cycle of a project, the client will check in via email a few times a week and have the occasional phone call. The will need to be available on Slack to speak with our development team a few times a day to more often depending on the project and its complexity.
How To Apply:
- Send a resume to email@example.com
- Send us a note about your experience on Shopify, your technical skills and personal strengths, why you think you’re a great fit.
- Tell us one or two of the projects you like from our portfolio site
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours PST time zone during 9-5
- Closing Date January 5, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email