- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We’re a team, built on trust.
- We’re proud to be remote.
- We’re in control of our own destiny.
- Deliver on co-marketing commitments tied to new partner agreements and new integration launches.
- Lead, plan, and organize TaxJar’s events and sponsorship engagements including summits, workshops, webinars, and trainings.
- Assist with content creation for partner marketing efforts (Draft blog posts, present on joint webinars, create partner email content, etc)
- Engage with partners on a monthly basis to share feature releases and promote TaxJar to new partner audiences.
- Own TaxJar’s external landing pages and plugin/app/extension store destinations. Ensure all branding is up to date and continually improve assets, etc. (Magento Marketplace, Shopify App Store, WooCommerce, Stripe, Squarespace and more).
- Manage partner-specific content creation and guest-posting calendars alongside the content team.
- Use data to continually improve partner marketing efforts across all marketing channels including blogs, press releases, videos, etc.
- Help manage the social media accounts for TaxJar and engage with key influencers, partners, and solution providers.
- Bring a creative and open mind to the team and be ready to hit the ground running.
- Must be willing to travel and attend in-person trade-shows and manage events on the ground.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of product launch campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute and deliver revenue-generating trade shows & events
- An outgoing and passionate partner marketer, with the attitude to deliver in high-growth environment
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for marketing simple and intuitive products that solve complex problems in eCommerce
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, zoom, email, etc)
- This is not an entry level position. You’re an experienced Partner Marketing Manager of 5+ years
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We’re profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We’re always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy (we’ll actually pay you $500 a year to take time off!)
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Customer Application URL.
Please treat this as your first interview. We receive lots of resumes, so here’s your chance to stand out from the crowd.
- Specific Job Location continental US only
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 9, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page