This person will be the liaison between the technical teams, operations teams, and the business. They must be able to communicate effectively and feel comfortable having a “seat at the table” while discussing security architecture aspect of each project. They must have a deep understanding of cyber security, security audits, controls and remediation. This is a 100% remote team looking for professionals who have experience succeeding in a remote environment.
One of Kforce’s Fortune 50 clients is looking for a Policy Lead/Linux Engineer (100% Remote) to help drive compliance and assist with security architecture across a large global enterprise environment. They must have experience with ISO27k, HIPPA, GDPR, etc. There will be a 25% hands-on component to the role, so they must have a background with Linux. The ideal candidate will have experience with Hortonworks HTP as well.
* College degree in Computer Science or related field, Master’s preferred
* Must have at least one of the following: CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC
* Strong knowledge of InfoSec frameworks & compliance: ISO27k (required), GDPR, HIPAA, NIST, etc.
* 10+ years of IT experience
* 7+ years Linux Security Experience (RHEL)
* 2+ years Security Architecture experience
* Experience with Identity & Access Management tools (RedHat IDM prefer)
* Expert knowledge of RBAC, Active Directory, LDAP, SSO, authentication
* Experience with Cloud Networking, controlling/securing semi-public type gateway interfaces and network security traffic inspection
* Experience with Hadoop, Ranger and Knox implementation & configuration is preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Self-disciplined worker to thrive in a remote environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 16, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page