Heptio is thinking about impact on a magnitude and time horizon that’s different from your typical start-up. That starts with our founders two of the individuals that built Google Compute Engine, Kubernetes and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. We understand how to build things that endure and we’ve started that at Heptio with a line-up of products, community projects and high-touch services that have an immediate impact.
Organizations are transforming their infrastructure management using Kubernetes and cloud native strategies. Heptio is developing products that make this journey easier, safer, and fun.
We are focused on building product experiences that guide our customers along their journey of cloud native infrastructure. As a Product Designer, you will play a pivotal role designing compelling and unique products, understanding our customers deeply, and collaborating with engineering and product marketing to bring products to market.
- Build elegant user experiences for developers and administrators using Kubernetes to make their infrastructure and applications easier to manage and operate
- Work with product management to solicit feedback and incorporate recommended changes on your work while contributing to product direction and strategy
- Build data visualizations to present complex information simply
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and incorporate learnings into the product development process
- Design flows, wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity visuals to communicate your ideas clearly and quickly to support development efforts
- Test your designs with customers and iterate accordingly
- Collaborate with product engineering to ensure your designs are implemented at the highest level of quality
- Previous experience designing web applications
- A desire to design for a complex, highly technical system
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work on a highly team and achieve project goals consistently
- Proven ability to execute on an idea from concept to finalization and ultimately launch
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Framer, Adobe XD or Figma
- Comfortable working with developers in the presentation layer (for example, HTML, CSS)
To be considered, please submit a resume and robust portfolio showcasing a breadth of previous design artifacts and process creation.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 29, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page