- Work with engineering to define the product roadmap and execute backlog while balancing efficient delivery with high-quality work.
- Orchestrate go-to-market activities with sales and marketing.
- Conduct customer and user interviews to inform product priorities.
- Ensure coordination between teams (front-end, back-end, devops, data science) to deliver customer value.
- Work to support major new customer onboarding where necessary.
- Perform competitive research and analysis, and regularly report it back to the team.
- Research market trends, and make sure we’re planning for where the market will be in a few years, not just today
- You seek an entrepreneurial environment and have a track-record of delivering results in a high-growth environment
- You have excellent analytical abilities and can effectively use data to drive decisions
- You are motivated to deliver value in production and aren’t satisfied with works-in-theory solutions
- You have experience running product in a B2B SaaS context or think you can learn the ropes quickly enough 🙂
- You are collaborative, value learning and want to accomplish great things
- You have demonstrated success working with teams including a significant number of remote members, particularly in engineering roles.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date February 1, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page