(Work Remotely in Americas)
- Engineers will vet other engineers
- Engineer vetting will be as close to on-the-job requirements as possible
- The vetting process will be objective, repeatable and quantitatively scored
- The process will be transparent. We will provide the engineer’s code, our code review and technical interview notes in full to our clients.
What We’re building
- Understand our business strategy and deliver products with G2i’s unique perspective in mind
- Deeply understand the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers, and define and re-frame those problems for the team
- Manage the roadmap—understand and prioritize potential projects from various inputs (user research, our wishlist, etc) so the team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Facilitate our Weekly Stakeholder Meeting and ensure all G2i initiatives have a clear owner, priorities are clearly defined, and status is visible to all stakeholders.
- Facilitate all Scrum Ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Sprint Retrospectives, etc.)
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through these measures, both before and after it’s released
- Deliver world-class software—maintain the quality of the product that your team is responsible for and
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
- 3+ years experience in a Product Manager role
- Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them. Be comfortable in making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
- You’re entrepreneurial—you’re self-driven and you don’t need direction.
- You’re organized, not ad hoc.
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications.
- You are interested in learning more about frontend development and might even like to learn how to code a bit (not required, but encouraged)
- A leaning towards over communicating rather than under communicating which is paramount on remote teams
- Urgency and ownership matter a lot to us.
This role is perfect for you if:
- You are comfortable working remotely and/or managing a remote team — We are a 100% remote first company and you have the option of working remotely or moving to South Florida (near the beach)
- You value work-life balance — you are not encouraged to work weekends. We value our 40 hours work weeks.
- You aren’t afraid of rolling up your sleeves and wearing many hats if that’s what it takes to push a project forward. This is a dual Product and Project Manager role, with a lot of Project Management work involved at the beginning.
- You are comfortable managing both software development projects and business process improvement projects.
- You want to be a part of defining the product process — as our first Product Manager, you’ll help build the design and development process and, as a startup, there’s lots of room for new ideas and growth.
- We have a game night every 3 weeks which is a ton of fun!
- 21 Days of PTO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Care (Gold Plan)
We are not a good fit for you if:
- You are looking for a giant slow-moving company. ****We’re constantly experimenting, iterating and changing things.
- You are looking to specialize in some particular problem set. This role requires working in different contexts and problem sets. We need people that can adapt to the challenges thrown at them.
- You don’t want to take on any work outside of your job description/comfort zone. We’re a small company and sometimes we need all hands on deck for certain problems.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location North America, Central America, South America, Europe
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years, 10+ Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours 40 hours work weeks
- Closing Date August 5, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page